Black First Land First (BLF) calls upon the ruling party to stop playing cheap political games and to use its massive electoral power to end racism. The ANC seems to have lots its mind as it embarks childish marches against itself under the pretext of fighting racism. After 22 years of ANC rule white people still have the economic and social power which renders political power for blacks impotent.
If the ANC is serious about ending racism this is what it should do:
1. Return land to the black people without delay and without paying for it.
2. Nationalise and socialize the mineral energy complex, telecommunication monopolies, banking monopolies and the Reserve Bank.
3. Hold apartheid mass murderers like FW De Klerk and Adrian Vlok responsible for crimes against black people.
4. Prosecute immediately those wanted apartheid era criminals of white capital including the apartheid leaders who stole R563 billion in the ten years leading up to and beyond the establishment of the ANC Government in 1994.
Furthermore, racism can be defeated, not through meaningless marches but by engaging in action guided by the following three principles:
1. Land return to the black majority.
2. Blacks can’t be racist
3. Anti-racism struggle must be led by blacks only.
ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE OF THE BLACK FIRST LAND FIRST MOVEMENT
Wednesday, 20 February 2016
Black First Land First Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: +27 79 486 9087
Cell: +27 79 915 2957