14 July 2013
Comrades we are Black Reds!
The meeting between SNI (all SNI provinces were represented), Landless Peoples Movement, Land Reform and Restitution Movement and EFF (Malema, Floyd, Mbuiseni, Lee-Ann) was held today 14 July 2013 at African Freedom Station, Westdene. The ‘minimums’ of SNI were accepted by the EFF with minor amendments. The following terms were agreed upon:
1. The People’s Manifesto (PM) principles were accepted. The amendment is envisioned at the level of implementation, namely : Only politicians be compelled at this stage to use public services but not public servants.
2. The Freedom Charter is not a prerequisite to join EFF.
3 SNI continues to exist as an autonomous structure outside the EFF.
4. SNI members will join EFF as individuals as soon as possible.
5. SNI will continue to agitate for its ideas inside the EFF.
6. SNI members would be assigned to the structures of the EFF (branches, region and provinces).
7. The needs of the ‘disabled’ will be adequately addressed in all aspects especially in relation to employment equity.
8. ZERO tolerance in relation to forced evictions, removals and demolitions!
1. There is a policy dialogue meeting scheduled for 19th July 2013 to which a SNI delegation will be invited.
2. The EFF National Assembly will be held in Soweto on the 26-27 July 2013.
3. A press conference to announce the EFF/SNI engagement would be announced by EFF soon.
4. Good news! Comrade Boy Reed was elected today to the Joburg region of the EFF!
We are the ones!
ISSUED BY SNI NCC